Best Realtor in Baltimore
Best REALTOR® in Baltimore | Baltimore Real Estate
Let's Chat! Sellers & Buyers: (443) 465-8443
5 Reasons You Shouldn't For Sale By Owner
In today's market, with homes selling quickly and prices rising some homeowners might consider trying to sell their home on their own, known in the industry as a For Sale by Owner (FSBO). There are several reasons this might not be a good idea for the vast majority of sellers.
Here are five reasons:
1. There Are Too Many People to Negotiate With
2. Exposure to Prospective Purchasers
3. Results Come from the Internet
4. FSBOing has Become More and More Difficult
5. You Net More Money when Using an Agent
1. The Local Baltimore Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your Baltimore home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. As a Certified Internet Marketing Specialist, you’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC and thousand’s of other search sites all over the world. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It’s import to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home and get in touch by email and phone to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your Baltimore home go smoothly.
5. Home Listing Syndication
As a Certified Internet Marketing Specialist, I specialize in marketing to get your Baltimore home in front of as many people as possible. Your home can be advertised on website all across the web, making sure buyers see you home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
What Past Clients Are Saying:
Search Best Realtor in Baltimore Homes for Sale
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Keller Williams Metropolitan participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Metropolitan are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2019 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Sep 23, 2019 6:05:am.
Today's Market Trends for Best Realtor in Baltimore *
* All data pertains to single-family homes