Keller Williams Realty Baltimore Referral Agent

Keller Williams Referral Agent Lutherville Timonium, MD  and Surrounding Areas

Helene Kelbaugh, 443-465-8443

Call me 443-465-8443

See What Clients are Saying:

See More Recommendations

Helene Kelbaugh was recommended to me by a friend, and choosing her as my realtor is one of the best decisions that I have ever made. As a first time home buyer I had so many questions and I worried about everything. Helene was always available day and night to answer questions and discuss perspective properties. I felt like I was the only client that Helene had. Helene's experience guided me through the process and her tact made everything simple and easily understood. I really felt that Helene went the extra mile throughout the process, and with all of the hurdles that I experienced with my lender, I am not sure that a less motivated agent would have got me to closing. I am truly grateful for the hard work of Helene and I now recommend her to all of my family and friends. Joshua Long
Joshua Long, Client — May 29, 2014

As a first time home buyer Ms. Kelbaugh's patience, knowledge, and enthusiam helped me to feel confident through out the entire process. She made sure to explain, in detail, what to expect from her, myself, and the sellers. Additionally, she made sure not to pressure a decision and encouraged my own patience to be sure I truely found the right home for me. I sincerely recommend Ms. Kelbaugh to anyone who's is looking to purchase property.
Aaron Lawrence, Client — May 15, 2014

With us wanting to purchase our first home, we were looking for a realtor with experience, patience, and someone who would keep our best interests in mind. We found all of that and more with Helene Kelbaugh! Helene always made herself available to answer our limitless supply of questions. She was very organized and always kept us informed about what was going on. She was very personable and easy to talk to, she didn't try to "sell" us and always made the process about what we wanted and needed. This made buying our first home a very pleasant experience. After a few months of looking, we were able to find a home and close within 30 days! So if you're looking for someone who is going to make the home buying process a breeze, you want Helene Kelbaugh!
Eric and Miranda , Client — December 11, 2013

Working with Helene to sell and buy a home was a breath of fresh air! She has a great market knowledge and is willing to go the extra mile to make the stressful process as smooth as possible.
Kisha Soth, Client — September 26, 2013

Helene Kelbaugh sold my house in Locust Point. She was the perfect realtor! Always friendly, professional and fun to work with. She followed up with every showing and I had 3-5 showings per week. She even took the calls for me so I didn't have to deal with the service calls all the time. Since I have dogs, there were other special circumstances...no problems there as she is a dog lover and they loved her as well. She NEVER stops. Do yourself a favor and get Helene. You will love her!
Stacey, Client — August 7, 2013

See More Recommendations

Search Keller Williams Realty Baltimore Referral Agent Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property MDBC479446
$125,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Cummings & Co. Realtors
Featured picture for the property MDBC478200
$515,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Featured picture for the property MDBC480570
$479,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Featured picture for the property MDBC479272
$215,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Cummings & Co. Realtors
Featured picture for the property MDBC480064
$589,900
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Legacy
BrightMLS

The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which eXp Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2019 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Dec 16, 2019 3:56:am.

Today's Market Trends for Keller Williams Realty Baltimore Referral Agent *

$603,860

-0.05%

$200

-0.01%

-0.03%

November

October

-0.05%

0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable