Open Houses in Lutherville | Baltimore Real Estate

Open Houses in Lutherville | Baltimore Real Estate

Find Open Houses in Lutherville

You can visit my site www.HeleneSellsHomes.com to find all Open Houses in Lutherville or simply click view Lutherville County Open Houses.

In addition, using my website www.HeleneSellsHomes.com gives you the resources and tools to search for homes in Lutherville for sale and set up listing alerts to be notified immediately when homes hit the market that match the criteria you set up!  These services are FREE!

Create a Free Account Now!

Create an account to get access to market analysis, demographic information, and insider tips in Lutherville.  Remember registration is free and we will NEVER sell your information

When you complete the free registration, you'll be able to:

• View market trends
    Learn about local trends including price changes, number of listings available, and average selling time.
  • Research a community
    Find out about the best schools in an area and see demographic trends.
  • Get real time updates
    Find out about new homes as soon as they hit the market
  •  

Shhhhhh!!  The Agent at the Open House Represents the Seller

As a buyer, walking through the sellers door at an open house in Lutherville is exciting and it's easy to start talking about your goals, plans, financing and more to the REALTOR® hosting the open house. SHHHHHHHH!!!  Do not do this!  In Maryland, the agent or licensed professional holding the open house during the open house time period represents the seller!  Anything you say or do could be used during negotiations should you move forward with an offer on that home.   How can you protect your buyer interest?  Best bet is to hire a REALTOR® in Lutherville to represent you.  So that when you do go to open houses on your own you can give the agent hosting the open house my card for follow OR make your own private appointment with your REALTOR® to view the home.  Keeping quiet and hiring your exclusive Lutherville Agent to represent your buyer interest, keeps your side protected.

Buyer Affordability

Open House Home Search

Using my website www.HeleneSellsHomes.com gives you the resources and tools to search for Open House in Lutherville for sale and set up listing alerts to be notified immediately when homes hit the market that match the criteria you set up!  These services are FREE!

Open Houses vs Broker Opens

Open Houses are open to the general public.  They are for open to the public to view, typically on Saturdays and Sundays in the afternoons, only for a few hours.

Broker Opens are traditionally held during the week and are more for other agents and brokers in the area, often in party style. Agents have buyers and this gives great exposure of the homes to other agents who may have qualified buyers looking for that type of home.

I would recommend meeting with a REALTOR® and scheduling your own private appointment to preview the home.  This way you can speak freely and comfortably about the property with your agent.  Most buyers prefer and appreciate the privacy and ability to speak freely with their Buyer Agent during their own private appointment.

What's next?

Make an appointment with me today.

Follow Me Socially!

KELLER WILLIAMS LEGACY METROPOLITAN
2936 ODONNELL STREET
443-465-8443 DIRECT 
410-342-4444 OFFICE

Search Open Houses in Lutherville | Baltimore Real Estate Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property MDBC478200
$515,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage Realty
Featured picture for the property MDBC480570
$479,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Featured picture for the property MDBC479272
$215,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Cummings & Co. Realtors
Featured picture for the property MDBC480064
$589,900
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Legacy
Featured picture for the property MDBC479452
$385,000
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
BrightMLS

The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which eXp Realty participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2019 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Dec 15, 2019 12:02:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Open Houses in Lutherville | Baltimore Real Estate *

$603,860

-0.05%

$200

-0.01%

-0.03%

November

October

-0.05%

0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable